Roof repair is the process of addressing the deficiencies of an existing roof system, or improving and older, but fully functional roof, with new techniques and technology. Nations Roofing offers both commercial and residential roof repair. Our experienced professional roofers will recommend a custom solution following an in-depth roof inspection.
When is a roof repair necessary?
Aside from the obvious leak or damage, some of the more common reasons for considering a roof inspection and eventual repair include:
- Shingle edges are curled up
- If shingles or tiles are cracked
- If there are dark algae stains/streaks
- Moss growth in areas where the roof does not get full sunlight
- Water stains or damage to the interior of the house due to leaks
Repair or Replace?
Once it has been determined that a roof system needs attention, the important thing is to take action to either repair or replace. In either case the mitigation should be done before a roof system deficiency leads to damage to the interior of the building. Nations Roofing can provide options based on your budget and lay out a future plan of action based on the current condition of your roof.
Roof Repair Benefits
Roof repair and maintenance can either be a pre-planned activity or be done on an as-needed basis. In either case a functional roof that is well maintained can provide benefits beyond the obvious including:
- Improve curb appeal
- Protect your home or commercial building
- Improved energy efficiency
- Taking advantage of modern technology when repairing or replacing older roofs
- Maintain home or building value